We know that some of you are looking for our fan-favourite, award-winning teas in a more convenient format. Discover our newest project on our Indiegogo campaign! We are looking forward to offering our Grade A teas in new, biodegradable tea bags. ...
Shop by Category
Tea & Your Health
Tea is both delicious and healthy!
Although enjoying a cup of tea for the taste is great, there are also many benefits to drinking various types of teas:
- helps hydrate you without added sugar (as long as you don't sweeten your tea)
- is full of antioxidants that help protect your body's cells
- is antiseptic and fights bad breath
- helps with weight-loss and weight-maintenance
- helps with oral health and fights plaque
- contains caffeine and theanine, and the combination prevents the caffeine crash you can get with coffee
- helps keep your heart healthy
- helps with weight-loss
- can help reduce cholesterol
But why should Camelia Sinensis get all the credit? Other plants used in herbal brews can be healthy too: lemongrass and rooibos are both packed with vitamin C and since both are caffeine free, they can be great alternatives for people who are caffeine-sensitive.
Whatever you drink, make sure you enjoy every sip. A toast to your health, from KIMICHA.com!